Important Information Regarding The First Day of School:
1. The tardy bell rings at 7:50. All students must be in class by 7:50 or they will be considered tardy.
2. Students will report to their HOMEROOM in the morning.
3. Student drop - off enters through Gate 2 and goes around the front parking lot loop. Please do not drop students off in the rear of the building.
4. Students can park in the parking lot in front of the gym, beside the Cate building, or behind the CATE building. No students should park in front of the CATE building.
5. Due to a transportation concern, we will dismiss school at 3:05 this year.
We are here to help and we will make sure that all of our students get to where they are going in the morning. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!!!
We again look forward to seeing all of our RAIDER family tomorrow for Day 1 of "Pursuing Excellence with P.R.I.D.E."